Thank you for shopping at alamodehome.com.
We are committed to protecting your sensitive personal information. Our site is secured and encrypted using the latest technology. Data such as your name, phone number, email, and postal address required to complete a transaction with us will not be shared with or sold to third parties. Your credit card details will not be saved to further insuring your privacy. However, if you prefer to order non-electronically, we invite you to place your order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that alamodehome.com may disclose your specific personal information if we are required by law, governmental request or court order.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease this information to anyone.
We use technologies like cookies to anonymously identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar or messages, in order to provide services to you. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook and Twitter.
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
Browser Information Collected
Our websites track information about the visits to our websites. For example, we compile statistics that show the daily number of visitors to our site, the daily requests we receive for particular files on our websites, and what countries those requests come from.
Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user.
These aggregated statistics are used internally to provide better services to the public and may also be provided to others, but again, the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland and in accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights regarding Personal Information covered by the GDPR:
- Right of access. The right to obtain access and receive information to your Personal Information.
- Right to rectification. The right to update and correct inaccuracies of your Personal Information without undue delay where that Personal Information.
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your Personal Information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the Personal Information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that Personal Information.
- Right to data portability. The right to easily transfer your Personal Information to another company.
These rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. You may exercise these rights by emailing us at email@example.com.